Make this: Heretic Holiday Hooch
Make spirits extra bright with this creamy and chocolatey Heretic Holiday Hooch recipe.
Preparation time 10 minutes
- 6 oz Heretic Spirits Vodka #1
- 1 whole Jersey Milk chocolate bar
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cups heavy cream
- 2 cups whole milk
- Whipped cream
- Mini marshmallows
- Ground nutmeg
- Peppermint candy cane
1. Add chocolate, sugar, vanilla, cream and milk to a sauce pan and bring to medium heat.
2. Allow for chocolate to melt and continuously stir.
3. Let mixture reach a consistent simmer (about 6 - 7 minutes).
4. Add Heretic Spirits Vodka #1.
5. Carefully pour mixture into mugs.
6. Garnish with whipped cream, marshmallows, ground nutmeg and a peppermint candy cane.