Make This: Northwood's No, Seriously
This twist on a classic margarita is refreshing, crisp and bold. The fennel and the absinthe balance out the powerful traits of mezcal.
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 0 minutes
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- ¼ oz agave syrup
- ¼ oz Dillon’s absinthe
- 2 oz Jaral de Berrio mezcal
- A few salt crystals
- 2 dashes of fennel bitters
- 2 slices of seedless cucumber
- Partially rim a chilled cocktail glass with salt.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cucumber with bitters, agave, lime and salt. Add the rest of the ingredients and shake vigorously with ice.
- Double strain into the rimmed cocktail glass.