Make This: Kasa Moto's Jungle City
This booze-forward tipple blends rum, vermouth, Amaro and DOM Benedictine with bitters for a complex cocktail that will put hair on your chest.
Preparation time 5 minutes
- 2 oz Flor de Caña 12-year-old rum
- ½ oz Amaro Montenegro
- ½ oz Dolin Rouge vermouth
- 1 bar spoon DOM Benedictine
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s bitters
- Garnish with a strip of expressed orange peel
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass filled with ice. Stir to dilute and chill.
- Strain the drink into a chilled coupe glass.
- “Express” the orange peel on top of the drink, releasing the natural oils from the skin into the drink and garnish with the peel.