Ahh the freezer, an often forgotten place of last-ditch frozen pizzas, abandoned leftovers and questionable ice trays with the occasional pea in them. It’s not exactly an exciting place where you go to get nutritious food, that is until now. Evive’s innovative, antioxidant-packed frozen cubes are here to revive your freezer and your lifestyle.
No time to make a healthy meal? No problem. Evive has time-saving and satisfyingly delicious meals-in-a-cube that have raised the standard for budget-friendly, ready-to-go meals. From an assortment of blender-less smoothies packed with whole fruits, veggies, superfoods and plant-based protein to entire meal cubes like their Bam Chili loaded with tasty vegetables, whole corn, quinoa and jalapeños. You’ll be skipping to your freezer, instead of slumping towards it after you’ve pressed snooze several times.
What started as a successful appearance on Dragon’s Den (with offers from all five investors and a final agreement exceeding the initial ask) for this proudly Canadian-made company has grown into a fulfilling business that has expanded quickly across Canada and the United States. Each Evive combination is tested and approved by nutritionists, so you know you’re starting your day right with a healthy choice for breakfast along with well-balanced options for lunch and dinner.
Rise and shine with an Evive Saphir smoothie full of organic fruits like apple and pineapple mixed with a vegetable blend of spinach, broccoli, carrot and shiitake to help promote glowing skin. Or if the only thing you've been balancing lately is your multiple streaming subscriptions, try the restorative Yogi smoothie with organic pear, spinach, kale and hemp seeds to make you feel more “namaste” instead of “nama’stay in bed.” Simply put the frozen cubes in a bottle and cover with a liquid of your choice, let them melt for twenty minutes then shake and enjoy.
Actually look forward to your desk lunch with Evive’s 2-in-1 lunches that you can make into a soup or a bowl and add your own base and garnish – choose your own adventure! You can enjoy the Evive Tom Thaï as a flavourful red curry on top of rice or vermicelli noodles or simply have it as a delicious Thai soup with wonderful bursts of texture from whole edamame paired with the freshness of ginger. Satisfy your mac ’n cheese cravings with the comforting Mac Squash cubes that you can either heat up with boiling water and have as a butternut squash soup or as an ooey-gooey plant-based sauce for pasta.
The utmost care goes into each Evive cube to ensure that it’s not only the most convenient food in your freezer, but also the healthiest. Evive smoothies and meals are gluten-free, vegan, non-GMO and certified organic. Plus their commitment to health includes the health of the planet with their “Plant a Tree” initiative. This program supports Evive's overarching goal to obtain carbon-neutral certification by 2023.
Looks like the freezer is our new favourite place.
Black Friday offer: Get 30% off with the code FOODISM30 from November 20th to November 30th; free shipping Canada wide.
Three ways to enjoy your Evive cubes
Blender-free Evive smoothie
1. Run the wheel underwater for a few seconds
2. Pop the cubes in a bottle or mason jar
3. Cover the cubes with your favourite liquid (plant-based milk, cold water, or juice)
4. Let melt for 20 min and shake
1. Run the wheel under water for 3 seconds. Pop the cubes in a saucepan (or a microwave-safe bowl)
2. Add 150 ml of water and heat on the stove for 4-5 minutes over high heat, stirring occasionally (or put the bowl in the microwave 3-4 min)
3. Mix well with a spoon. Let stand 1 minute and enjoy
1. Run the wheel under water for 3 seconds. Pop the cubes in a saucepan and heat over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally until completely melted (or heat in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave for 3-4 min)
2. Pour the Evive meal over rice (or rice vermicelli), let stand 1 minute and enjoy