When are we out?
The Drinks Issue is out:
August 9, 2022 – October 3, 2022
We're out every other month at the moment.
Are we really complimentary?
Where can you grab a copy?
Due to COVID-19, street handouts of Foodism are on pause.
You can still get your free copy at one of our partner locations below.
St. Lawrence Market
- 93 Front Street East
Pusateri's Fine Foods
- 1539 Avenue Road
- 57 Yorkville Avenue
- 2901 Bayview Avenue
- Sherway Gardens, 25 The West Mall
The Cheese Boutique
- 45 Ripley Avenue
Fresh City Farms
- 695 Bay Street
- 111 Ossington Avenue
- 298 Eglinton Avenue West
- 565 Queen Street West
- Maple Leaf Gardens - 60 Carlton Street
- Queen and Portland - 585 Queen Street West
- Queen's Quay - 10 Lower Jarvis Street
- Independent City Market - 1022 King Street West
- Independent City Market - 111 Peter Street
- Loblaws - 396 St Clair Ave West
- Loblaws - 650 Dupont Street
- Loblaws - 720 Broadview Avenue
- Loblaws - 2280 Dundas Street West
- Loblaws - 101 Eglinton Ave East
- Loblaws - 12 St Clair Ave East
- Bloor Street Market - 55 Bloor St West
McEwan Fine Foods
- Don Mills - 38 Karl Fraser Road, North York
Billy Bishop Airport
- 2 Eireann Quay
Union Station York St Promenade Kiosk
*CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19*
- 65 Front Street West
Is there a digital version?
Yes! You can also read the full digital issue below: