When are we out?
The Holiday Issue is out:
November 29, 2022 – March 28, 2023
We're out every other month at the moment.
Follow us on Instagram or sign up for the newsletter and we'll give you the heads up on the exact days.
Are we really complimentary?
Where can you grab a copy?
Due to COVID-19, street handouts of Foodism are on pause.
You can still get your free copy at one of our partner locations below.
George Brown College
- 160 Kendal Avenue
The Chef's House
- 215 King Street East
St. Lawrence Market
- 93 Front Street East
Pusateri's Fine Foods
- 1539 Avenue Road
- 57 Yorkville Avenue
- 2901 Bayview Avenue
- Sherway Gardens, 25 The West Mall
The Cheese Boutique
- 45 Ripley Avenue
- 298 Eglinton Avenue West
- 565 Queen Street West
- Maple Leaf Gardens - 60 Carlton Street
- Queen and Portland - 585 Queen Street West
- Queen's Quay - 10 Lower Jarvis Street
- Independent City Market - 1022 King Street West
- Independent City Market - 111 Peter Street
- Loblaws - 396 St Clair Ave West
- Loblaws - 650 Dupont Street
- Loblaws - 720 Broadview Avenue
- Loblaws - 2280 Dundas Street West
- Loblaws - 101 Eglinton Ave East
- Loblaws - 12 St Clair Ave East
- Bloor Street Market - 55 Bloor St West
McEwan Fine Foods
- Don Mills - 38 Karl Fraser Road, North York
Billy Bishop Airport
- 2 Eireann Quay
Union Station York St Promenade Kiosk
- 65 Front Street West
Is there a digital version?
Yes! You can also read the full digital issue below.
Where can you read back issues of Foodism?
The entire archive of Foodism issues is located here.