Make This: Grey Goose Espresso Martini
Grey Goose's twist on the classic Espresso Martini includes a hint of French fleur de sel to round out the rich and bitter notes of single-origin coffee.
Preparation time 5 minutes
Cooking time 0 minutes
- 50 ml Grey Goose Vodka
- 30 ml single-origin espresso
- 20 ml Patrón XO Café Coffee Liqueur
- Pinch of salt
- 5 ml simple syrup (optional)
- If using simple syrup, combine equal parts white sugar and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved. Allow cooling.
- Add Grey Goose vodka, coffee liqueur, salt, espresso and simple syrup (if using) in a shaker with ice.
- Shake briskly, then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with three coffee beans.