As the government attempts to combat COVID-19, we've seen many of Toronto's restaurants, bars and retailers shut up shop in an effort to keep staff and public safe. Fortunately, many restaurants and food providers have pivoted to takeout and delivery options to ensure that we can still enjoy our favourite eats (and support local business) during this crisis.
We've rounded up some of our favourite spots offering delivery on apps like Doordash, UberEats and Foodora or through their websites.
- Aba's Bagels is offering delivery on orders of $25 and over. Plus, their 'Bagel it Forward' program lets you send a $30 package to family, friends or loved ones.
- Akira Back is serving fresh sushi from Bisha Hotels' ground level cafe, French Made, every day from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Alma (UberEats).
- Aloette is now available on Ritual and Doordash.
- Annabelle is now offering takeout and curb side pick-up daily from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. (647 398 1585)
- Bar Mercurio's organic, ancient flour pizzas are now available on UberEats.
- Big Trouble Pizza is offering takeout and delivery from their Spadina location. (Foodora)
- Boonsik is giving you $5 off when you spend $20 or more (UberEats).
- Cactus Club is offering some of their fave eats for delivery, plus a Happy Hour special every day from open until 4pm, starting at $6. Enjoy $5 drink specials, six packs starting at $17 and 1/2 price bottles of wine from a selection of fine favourites. Order pick up online or get delivery with DoorDash.
- Chantecler will offer next day home-delivery. Cut off is at 3 p.m. (416 628 3586)
Did we miss you?
Get in touch and we'll add your business to the list. Contact email@example.com or direct message us on Instagram: @foodismto
- Calii Love's King Street West location will prepare healthy menu items for both pickup and delivery while supplies last. Beginning this weekend, three varieties of nutritious and affordable wraps will be available for $6.99 each.
- The Drake Commissary is on Uber Eats and The Drake Hotel will be soon. Both restaurants are currently available for walk-ins.
- General Assembly Pizza is available for takeout and delivery and will also be offering pizza kits. Each kit makes two pizzas and includes instructions. Choose from the Loving Cup ($21) or Mila Margherita kit ($19).
- FIGO is offering carb-filled dishes for takeout and delivery through Ritual and Uber Eats now, and Foodora and DoorDash next week. Place your order for pizza, pasta, and other Italian favouriteFrench Made
- Frankie's Italian is now offering takeout and Uber Delivery daily from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. plus curb side pick-up (647 351 2524). 2 for 1 on personal pizzas.
- Garleek Kitchen is available on UberEats.
- Good Hombres will be taking pre-orders for a specific menu by Instagram direct message, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text message (647 621 6949).
- Happy Burger Toronto is available on UberEats and Skip the Dishes.
- Hadrien Verrier Patisserie is delivering faves like their salted caramel bread pudding on UberEats from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Alternatively email email@example.com.
- Miku is providing takeout – call 647-347-7347 or use Ritual and UberEats.
- Rudy's Rude Dude double cheeseburger is available on Doordash for $5. Type promocode 5DEALS at checkout.
- Oretta is currently offering a limited menu of pizza, pasta and salad. On UberEats exclusively, Oretta has a buy 1 get one free offer for their Margherita Pizza, Paccheri Bolognese and Barbabietola Insalata items.
- The Oxley is open seven days a week from 12 till 6 p.m. Delivery is available: south of St. Claire Ave, east of Bathurst, north of Dundas and west of the DVP. Orders for delivery should be placed and paid for over the phone the day before delivery which will be made between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. at no charge (647 348 1300).
- Pizzeria Libretto’s King Street West and Danforth locations are delivering their famous Neapolitan- style pizzas and an assortment of classic Italian dishes.
- Pukka is offering 10 per cent off takeout orders.
- Weslodge has partnered with food delivery services to serve you their signature items in the comfort of your own home. They’re also open for good old fashioned take-away. Menu items will be available on Foodora and Uber Eats this week, and Ritual and DoorDash next week.
- The Shozan Room is offering a free avocado roll with your next order on Ritual.
- TORA's menu offers a variety of Japanese dishes including comforting miso soup, crispy gyoza and of course their signature flame-seared Aburi oshi. (Ritual, UberEats).
- Cheese Boutique is offering delivery in the GTA and curbside drop-offs from their westend store (416 672 6292).
- Fresh City Farms is waiving its delivery fees until May 15. The farm fresh, local and organic grocery delivery service will also be upping its sanitization and providing non-contact deliveries during this time.
- Niku Farms delivers packages directly from local Ontario farms right to your door.
- FoodShare is working with frontline agencies to ensure that folks who are facing food insecurity during the pandemic are getting access to good food.
- McEwan Foods is offering 15 per cent off all online orders at using the code: MARCH2020
- Pusateri's is offering delivery through Instacart.
- The Beer Store is now on Foodora.
- Quietly Coffee is offering free delivery on orders of over $60.
- Great Lakes Brewery is delivering to customers in the GTA when you order $50 or more. Order by 11 a.m. for same day delivery.
- Northern Maverick's homemade specialties like buttermilk fried chicken and the Maverick Burger are available for takeout and delivery between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m. daily. Their bottle-shop (open daily from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.) will also sell house-cured charcuterie items, local cheeses, and Executive Chef Dahl’s new hot sauce.
- Bandit Brewery is offering local deliveries (Postal Codes M4-M8) with free deliveries on orders of $50+, or a $10 flat rate for smaller orders. Same day delivery is available 7 days a week if the order is received before 11 a.m. – next-day delivery for orders after 11 a.m.
- Birroteca's bottle-shop inside Eataly will remain open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Burdock is hitting the road with same or next day deliveries to the downtown core (post codes M2-M9). Free shipping on full cases.
- Henderson Brewing's bottle-shop is open every day from 10 am to 10 pm.
- Great Estates Niagara is offering free shipping on all orders on six bottles or more of Jackson-Triggs, Inniskillin and Arterra Fine Wines.
- Trail Estate Winery is offering free delivery in Toronto for six or more bottles.
- Drink Better Wine and Spirits is offering free delivery in the GTA (firstname.lastname@example.org or 647 534 6362).